Search our Jobs
- Birmingham, West Midlands, England
A Legal Administrator with proven experience is required by our Legal client based in Birmingham. A salary of up to £23,000 is available for the right applicant.
This role requires a talented administrator capable of dealing with multiple client caseloads, where a high degree of confidentiality and diplomacy is required. You will join a small team of Administrators in a growing office where you will take responsibility for legal compliance surrounding Affordable Housing.
The Legal Administrator will work closely with Solicitors and Management to dispatch correspondence and update clients on legal aspects of their case. The Legal Administrator must be presentable and will have excellent attention to detail as well as the ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
Case Management Systems experience or CRM knowledge is required.
- Proven customer support experience within the legal sector
- Strong communication and complaint handling skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with Case management systems
Who would this role suit?
This role will suit a Legal Administrator keen to join a growing and rewarding firm of solicitors.
Salary from £20,000 to £23,000 basic plus Pension
Birmingham, West Midlands
Commute from: Solihull / New Street / Sutton Coldfield / Walsall / Coventry / West Bromwich / Smethwick
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- Legal Administrator vacancy in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Legal Office experience is preferred
- Administration and customer service skills required