A Quality Control Technician is required to join a small office team to undertake all aspects of quality control.
The successful candidate will be pro-active with can-do attitude and must be able to work well under pressure.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a market leading Manufacturing firm who have a superb track record of success and have been established for nearly 20 years.
Required skills / Duties
- Previous experience as a Quality Control Technician / Experience working within textile manufacturing.
- Proficient Excel and Outlook skills.
- Randomly checking products throughout all stages of manufacture.
- Able to generate quality reports.
- Overseeing new samples to ensure quality and standards are adhered to.
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Control Technician with an interest or background in Textiles
Basic salary to £22,000 + Benefits
Please send your CV to Jason Price at CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.